Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big Mike's Grill House


A newly opened grill house in Batangas City, located at Pallocan West, in front of Ford Batangas. Wonder, what's in their menu.




My bebe was really excited opening their menu :)


just don't mind my neck, yeah, its grose..

This is one of their drinks, four season.

Caesar salad. Nothing extra-ordinary. Its just plain salad


Their fettucine taste fine. Fettucine with carbonara sauce. I think the chef was just to generous on the sauce hehe. It makes it salty.



Grilled squid, with ground meat and cheese inside. I like its plain taste. I think it will be good as pulutan, but also in rice.But since we're on diet, we decided not to.


At last!! My very first taste of Baileys. I wouldn't mind the cost per shot, P88.00


And lucky us, they have a pre-grill promo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment